Friday, June 1, 2007

Isabella from Bunny Ranch in Ass Parade

Isabella from Bunny Ranch in Ass Parade
You have hear from the Bunny Ranch and guess who is visiting Isabella. Man this chick is very cute and has a great ass and a pair of very nice natural tits that you will want to suck and squeeze. She shows up wearing a very sexy white mini skirt outfit.. so nice that will give you instant wood. Isabella has a huge fucking ass you need be careful not to get lost in them. this is out of hand. i believe it's banned in some states. She sits we some small chit-chat but all I can think is those nice legs and that ass that has come to parade here. So, I can not stand it anymore and I say that I really need to check out her ass... and she just bents over and shows me that ass and man she looks amazing in that white thong. Then after that I do what any of you sick bastards will do. I take her from behind and pull down that nice top that she has and start messing with those nice tits of her... Well, I can not say more you need to watch this.